SST Selective Stimulation Tool
The SST (Selective Stimulation Tool) is a retrievable weight set, hook wall packer used to selectively isolate short sections of perforations for testing, acidizing or breakdown
• Selective breakdown of short perforated sections provides assurance that all perforations are open for maximum productivity.
• Eliminates the use of frac balls or expensive blocking agents. Reduces treating cost.
• Nothing remains in the well to cause problems when recovering a retrievable bridge plug or any other tool. • Maximum tool I.D. provided so standard perforating and wireline operations can be done through the SST.
• Standard 12” spacing between the packing element sets. Other spacing lengths are available upon request.
• Compatible with Cup Bridge Plug.
• A full line of accessory products such as the Mechanical Collar Locator, Fluid Injection Valve, Equalizing Standing Plug and Seating Nipples are also available.