Locset Retrievable Packer
DESCRIPTION The BSC LocSet Retrievable Packer is a mechanical set, retrievable packer that allows the tubing to be left in a tension, compression, or neutral condition.
Most production, injection and zone isolation operations.
• Internal by-pass
• Opposed dovetail slips for positive set • Holds pressure from above or below
• Can leave tubing in a tension, compression, or neutral condition
• Right-hand rotation sets and releases the packer • Retracted dovetail slips
• Converts to mechanical bridge plug with the addition of a valve
• Optional packing element systems