Jupiter Toe Sub
The JUPITER Toe Sub is the first point of injection in a production casing string. A pressure balanced shift sleeve covers the ports until the predetermined rupture disk pressure is exceeded. Once the rupture disk pressure is exceeded, the sleeve becomes un-balanced and immediately shifts open exposing the flow ports. The opening pressure is tailored to each specific application.
•Large ID allows for standard cement wiper plugs to pass through
• NO inner ID sleeve to restrict flow through ports
• Smooth ID transition to allow wiper plug to effectively clean cement from sleeve.
• Shearing design on shift sleeve to prevent premature opening
• Trusted rupture disc design for accurate tool opening
• Special ID/OD combinations with better options than competitors tools.